In Stock. 4-5 days for assembly, 4-6 days for UPS delivery. ~12 days at your door.
Complete UndermountAC.com 24V Van Air Conditioner Kit. Completely Battery Powered. Industry proven components used by industry leaders such as Embassy RV, Roadtrek and Proair
New Condenser includes 90 degree brackets for horizontal or vertical mount and free built in rock guard!
*This kit features our ducted evaporator. Assembled in the USA plastic molded evaporator with heat coil built in, no added costs. Heater coil does NOT have to be utilized! However, this allows you to use the same ducting, blower and thermostat to control a Espar, Webasto or engine coolant heater. The heating coil does not need to be used! If this evaporator is the right size for your application it works exceptionally well in AC only mode!
Features a high quality low power consumption SPAL brushless blower.
16,000BTU/h Capable Output:
Compressor Speed 2, Evaporator Speed 3: 16,000BTU/h 1100W
Compressor Speed 1, Evaporator Speed 3: 12,000BTU/h 900W
This unit comes factory preset to utilize 2 out of 3 speeds , it comes factory preset to use Speed 1, and 2 for lower overall wattage consumption.
System running 100% with 90°F Ambient Temperature = 1100Watts. (39A @ 28V)
This is a complete kit. Will require assembly and proper fill.
Fully compatible with our accessories and mounts: Click here
You will receive:
- Horizontal Dual Fan Condenser 27"W x 6H x 11D"
- UndermountAC.com 24V Compressor on mount with relay board and drier installed in one package.
- Brushless 24V Cabinet Style 7 Speed Variable Blower Evaporator. Size 17.5" W x 7.5" Tall x 15.5" Deep
- UndermountAC Cellular Capable Thermostat Touchscreen
- Appropriate wiring harness for all components
- Cut to length A/C lines and hoses with PEX style crimp fittings (Easy DIY) (18' between evaporator and compressor) Featuring Burgaflex Fittings and Good Year Hosing.
- Hose Mounting clips.
Frequently Asked Questions, Information and Installation Photos: Click here
Installation Manual for Version 3 Kits (Sold after February 1, 2023)
What will I need?
HVAC installer. Once your system is installed by yourself or an installer it will need to be purged, vacuumed and filled to capacity with R-134 refrigerant.
Full 1 Year Parts replacement warranty against manufacturers defects. Warranty fully provided by UndermountAC.com
*While this unit is capable of producing 20,000BTU/h we rarely get requests to do so as the efficiency sweet spot is 16,000BTU/h for most applications.*