In Stock. Ships within 2 business days from our location.
Now includes compressor/dryer mount for easy installation!
A Note on future Price Increases. Click here
Complete ProAir 12V Van Air Conditioner Kit. Completely Battery Powered. Same under-mount kit that is used on Embassy RV's, and Roadtrek RV's.
*This kit features the 916 Evaporator. This is the evaporator of choice for high humidity environments. It has a larger evaporator surface area than the 981 and dual drain ports allowing for quicker condensation drip.* We have a 3D print file available for for ducting adapters. Please inquire.
20,000BTU/h Capable Output:
Compressor Speed 3, Evaporator Speed 7: 20,000BTU/h 1300W
Compressor Speed 2, Evaporator Speed 7: 16,000BTU/h 1100W
Compressor Speed 1, Evaporator Speed 7: 12,000BTU/h 900W
This unit comes factory preset to utilize 2 out of 3 speeds , it comes factory preset to use Speed 1, and 2 for lower overall wattage consumption.
System running 100% with 90°F Ambient Temperature = 1100Watts. (78A @ 14V)
This is a complete kit. Will require assembly and proper fill.
Fully compatible with our accessories and mounts: Click here
You will receive:
- ProAir 109 Horizontal Under mount or roof mount condenser, large surface area with fans. Size: 28.25W x 6H x 13D" 30LB
- ProAir 12V Compressor with rubber isolation mounts
Size 8.27 x 5.98 x 5.31" 12.1LB
Compressor and Dryer Mounting Bracket (Steel, painted black)
- ProAir 916 Brushless 12V Cabinet Style 7 Speed Variable Blower Evaporator. Size 14.5" W x 10.5" Tall x 15" Deep
- ProAir 7 speed Digital Thermostat with temperature sensor
- ProAir Controller board for condenser, compressor, evaporator and thermostat
- Appropriate wiring harness for all components
- Cut to length A/C lines and hoses with PEX style crimp fittings (Easy DIY)
- Dryer, low pressure and high pressure switch
- Hose Mounting clips, Wiring Diagram
ProAir Frequently Asked Questions, Information and Installation Photos: Click here
Installation Manual Download here
Troubleshooting Guide Download here
What will I need?
HVAC installer. Once your system is installed by yourself or an installer it will need to be purged, vacuumed and filled to capacity with R-134 refrigerant.
Full 1 Year Parts replacement warranty against manufacturers defects. Warranty fully provided by TrumaHeaters.com