We are not presently accepting preorders for 981 evaporators. Please see our 916 offering.
Preorders are the only way of guaranteeing your order is part of our stock replenishment. Click here to see stock levels and anticipated dates.
A Note on future Price Increases. Click here
Complete UndermountAC.com 12V Van Air Conditioner Kit. Completely Battery Powered. Same under-mount kit that is used on Embassy RV's, and Roadtrek RV's.
20,000BTU/h Capable Output:
Compressor Speed 3, Evaporator Speed 7: 20,000BTU/h 1300W
Compressor Speed 2, Evaporator Speed 7: 16,000BTU/h 1100W
Compressor Speed 1, Evaporator Speed 7: 12,000BTU/h 900W
This unit comes factory preset to utilize 2 out of 3 speeds , it comes factory preset to use Speed 1, and 2 for lower overall wattage consumption.
System running 100% with 90°F Ambient Temperature = 1100Watts. (78A @ 14V)
This is a complete kit. Will require assembly and proper fill.
Fully compatible with our accessories and mounts: Click hereYou will receive:
- ProAir 109 Under mount or roof mount condenser, large surface area with fans. Size: 28.25W x 6H x 13D" 30LB
- UndermountAC.com (Benling) 12V Compressor on mount with relay board and drier installed in one package.
- ProAir 981 Brushless 12V Ducted Style 7 Speed Variable Blower Evaporator. Size 17.2" W x 6.5" Tall x 13" Deep Features 4x 2.5" Outlets
- ProAir 7 speed Digital Thermostat with temperature sensor
- Appropriate wiring harness for all components
- Cut to length A/C lines and hoses with PEX style crimp fittings (Easy DIY) (18' between evaporator and compressor)
- Hose Mounting clips.
Frequently Asked Questions, Information and Installation Photos: Click here
Installation Manual Download here
What will I need?
HVAC installer. Once your system is installed by yourself or an installer it will need to be purged, vacuumed and filled to capacity with R-134 refrigerant.
Full 1 Year Parts replacement warranty against manufacturers defects. Warranty fully provided by UndermountAC.com