This option takes things to the next level. Full custom UndermountAC.com control panel with thermostat. Allowing you to control two solenoid valves and a Espar heater for hydronic heating and hot water use.
The Hot water switch is wired to a 30minute solid state timer which activates the hydronic heater and opens the included solenoid valve for 30minutes.
The System on switch turns the entire AC/Heat system on/off to prevent drain when not in use.
The Heater switch turns the heating portion on, allowing for the the thermostat to call for heat and turning on the air exchanger solenoid valve
allows you to run hydronic heating from an Espar or Webasto hydronic heater if you have our ProAir 12V A/C kit that features the 981 Evaporator.
This includes a hydronic heating coil that fits in the 981 evaporator cabinet, featuring two 5/8" ports. It also includes a replacement thermostat that allows the Heat function.
Your control board and wiring is already pre-wired for a heat output, and features a 10A activation relay on the control board.
If purchased at the time of purchasing your 12V A/C kit, we will install the heater coil in the evaporator for you at no additional charge.
- Heat Capable Thermostat Upgrade
- Switch Panel with 3 switches and cutout to mount thermostat
- Coil installed in 981 Evaporator if ordered together (shipped separate if not
- Wiring Harness with Waytek 30min solid state timer.
- 2x 12V Normally closed valve (Allows the heating coil to be shut down and separated when A/C is operational so as to not cool down your A/C loop)