In Stock. We are experiencing delays due to a high volume of orders. Orders are taking an average of 7 days to complete before shipping. Please email us for an approximate delivery window.
*ALL Systems now come with Hush Fans*
Complete UndermountAC.com 24V Van Air Conditioner Kit. Completely Battery Powered. Industry proven components used by industry leaders such as Embassy RV, Roadtrek and Proair
Same Kit as our 12V setup, but all components are native 24V.
New Condenser includes 90 degree brackets for horizontal or vertical mount and free built in rock guard!
*This kit features the 916 Evaporator. This is the evaporator of choice for high humidity environments. It has a larger evaporator surface area than the 981 and dual drain ports allowing for quicker condensation drip.* Includes 3D printed duct adapters to convert to 2.5" ducting.
16,000BTU/h Capable Output:
Compressor Speed 2, Evaporator Speed 3: 16,000BTU/h 1100W
Compressor Speed 1, Evaporator Speed 3: 12,000BTU/h 900W
This unit comes factory preset to utilize 2 out of 3 speeds , it comes factory preset to use Speed 1, and 2 for lower overall wattage consumption.
System running 100% with 90°F Ambient Temperature = 1100Watts. (39A @ 28V)
This is a complete kit. Will require assembly and proper fill.
Fully compatible with our accessories and mounts: Click here
You will receive:
- Horizontal Dual Fan Condenser 27"W x 6H x 11D"
- UndermountAC.com (Benling) 24V Compressor on mount with relay board and drier installed in one package.
- Brushless 24V Cabinet Style Variable Speed Blower Evaporator. Size 14.5" W x 10.5" Tall x 15" Deep
- 7 speed Digital Thermostat with temperature sensor
- Appropriate wiring harness for all components
- Cut to length A/C lines and hoses with PEX style crimp fittings (Easy DIY) (18' between evaporator and compressor) Featuring Burgaflex Fittings and Good Year Hosing.
- Hose Mounting clips.
Frequently Asked Questions, Information and Installation Photos: Click here
Installation Manual for Version 3 Kits (Sold after February 1, 2023)
What will I need?
HVAC installer. Once your system is installed by yourself or an installer it will need to be purged, vacuumed and filled to capacity with R-134 refrigerant.
Full 1 Year Parts replacement warranty against manufacturers defects. Warranty fully provided by UndermountAC.com
*While this unit is capable of producing 20,000BTU/h we rarely get requests to do so as the efficiency sweet spot is 16,000BTU/h for most applications.*