Presently out of stock. Preorder Only.
Next Batch of 981 evaporators is anticipated July 29, 2022
916's are in stock and shipping.
Fully native 24V Kit. All components are 24V
The 24V kit also included a 80A self resetting circuit breaker on the compressor circuit pre-installed.
Now includes compressor/dryer mount for easy installation!
A Note on future Price Increases. Click here
Complete ProAir 24V Van Air Conditioner Kit. Completely Battery Powered. Same under-mount kit that is used on Embassy RV's, and Roadtrek RV's.
20,000BTU/h Capable Output:
Compressor Speed 3, Evaporator Speed 7: 20,000BTU/h 1300W
Compressor Speed 2, Evaporator Speed 7: 16,000BTU/h 1100W
Compressor Speed 1, Evaporator Speed 7: 12,000BTU/h 900W
This unit comes factory preset to utilize 2 out of 3 speeds , it comes factory preset to use Speed 1, and 2 for lower overall wattage consumption.
System running 100% with 90°F Ambient Temperature = 1100Watts. (40A @ 28V)
This is a complete kit. Will require assembly and proper fill.
Fully compatible with our accessories and mounts: Click here
You will receive:
- ProAir 109 Under mount or roof mount condenser, large surface area with fans.
- 28.25W x 6H x 13D" 30LB
- ProAir 24V Compressor with rubber isolation mounts
Size 8.27 x 5.98 x 5.31" 12.1LB
- Compressor and Dryer Mounting Bracket (Steel, painted black)
- ProAir 981 Brushless 24V Cabinet Style 7 Speed Variable Blower Evaporator. Size 17.2" W x 6.5" Tall x 13" Deep Features 4x 2.5" Outlets
- ProAir 7 speed Digital Thermostat with temperature sensor
- ProAir Controller board for condenser, compressor, evaporator and thermostat
- Appropriate wiring harness for all components
- Cut to length A/C lines and hoses with PEX style crimp fittings (Easy DIY)
- Dryer, low pressure and high pressure switch
- Hose Mounting clips, Wiring Diagram
ProAir Frequently Asked Questions, Information and Installation Photos: Click here
Installation Manual Download here
Troubleshooting Guide Download here
What will I need?
HVAC installer. Once your system is installed by yourself or an installer it will need to be purged, vacuumed and filled to capacity with R-134 refrigerant.
Full 1 Year Parts replacement warranty against manufacturers defects. Warranty fully provided by UndermountAC.com